If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency room.
There are several ways to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Call our central call center at 210-450-6800 to be directed to a practice.
- Fill out the form on this page to get connected with your specialty service.
- Established patients with MyChart accounts can access appointments and other information directly through MyChart.
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone Number
- Photo ID
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you on your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- If you don’t have a primary care physician, we can help you get established with one of ours.
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or test results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Photo ID
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)